give us a holler, we'll get back to you in two shakes.
If fetch seems like the right fit for you the next step is to shoot us an email to introduce you and your pup. Tell us a little about you (specifically where you're located so we can determine if you're in our service area) and your furry family member. We'll get right back to you. Next we meet you in your home for a complimentary consultation to figure out if we're a good fit.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE WE MEET (feel free to copy/paste into the message field):
* How is your pup on leash? (We walk in packs. Your pup should have good leash manners.)
* How is your pup in the car? (Generally your pup is in the car with others. They must respect the car space and other pups.)
* All shots UTD? (dis-ease spreads fast in a pack.)
* Is your pup spayed/neutered?
* Does your pup display any aggression? (self explanatory, but we don’t take on people or pup aggressive dogs. Food and toy aggression is manageable.)
* Does a pickup time frame of between 10a-2p work for your schedule? (we generally have our packs out for about one to two hours (the price is always for just one hour), but we may need to pick up earlier or later in the day to accommodate all of our pack members.)
* Can you commit to a two-walk per week minimum?